Sunday, February 14, 2010

Template For Crepe Paper Tulip Is There A Place Where I Can Find Templates To Make Flowers Out Of Crepe Paper?

Is there a place where i can find templates to make flowers out of crepe paper? - template for crepe paper tulip

My aunt gave me a kit from Martha Stewart how to make crepe paper tulips and saw it as the lilies and dogwood, and wondered whether there's a place where I can download and print the templates on, how to do this, the model shows the shape and size of the petals.

1 comment:

meenaksh... said...

since no one has replied, I'll only find some assistance to the templates.

1. Test your own website - www.marthastewart.com
2. Google [or some other search engines] Iris models "or similar terms. If you use images from Google, you get the picture right.
3. www.dltk-kids.com or one of these children's crafts site
4. Treatment from handmade paper
5. Managing a public library for books on crafts for children, etc. I remember a book in his youth - Large models, photographs, instructions ....

I have a list of sites for Origami iris and other flowers. do not know what the MS kit contains.

We hope that this house
good luck and have fun :-))

Post a Comment