Saturday, February 13, 2010

C0000005 Boot Camp Error What Is The Use Of STRTDB80.EXE? Need Technical Help!!!?

What is the use of STRTDB80.EXE? Need Technical Help!!!? - c0000005 boot camp error

Hello to all!
I just Oracle 8i on my computer in C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Oracle
Since the installation is complete, a message that I STRTDB80.EXE has a problem and needs to be stopped exncountered. (The same dialog box every time the system is a problem, ask us to send a message, the problem to Microsoft)
The problem that before I do that I start my system, this message hard.
I took the details of this edition of Dr. Watson, the newspaper on my system, that says something like:
F: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ ORACLE \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ bin \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ strtdb80.exe c0000005 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; nosymbols> (0012E860)

I can understand a thing.
I reviewed the implementation of routines for my PC, and there is nothing to Oracle or SQL database in the context ..
But the emerging trend (withoutme angry at the failure of the STRTDB80.EXE) is a lot to me because it seems so soon as boots Sysytems ....
The uninstall and re-install Oracle solve the problem?

1 comment:

edz said...

This is a problem .... Oracle Try this link ... http://www.orafaq.com/forum/general/mess

goodluck!

Post a Comment