Saturday, February 6, 2010

Knightsbridge Collection How Much Are My Collectible Porcelain Dolls?

How much are my collectible porcelain dolls? - knightsbridge collection

I have some dolls that want to get rid of me, and I can not find, to see online, as they are. If someone could help me would be awesome. I have a music collection of dolls dynasty and her name is called Brittany, another collection Scottie Knightsbridge, and another named Pedro () of Knightsdale Collection, and I doubt you will find be able to solve it, but I know that the doll is Brenda and I do not know who did it or something. Someone help me please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are mass produced in China and have very little value. The thrift shops are full of them. Porcelain dolls as decorations alone are worth or older 1880-1920 by artists including Annette Himstedt, etc.

Post a Comment