Sunday, February 7, 2010

La Fitness Rates In Seattle How Much Does It Cost To Buy A LA Fitness Gym Membership?

How much does it cost to buy a LA Fitness gym membership? - la fitness rates in seattle

I'm in California and I looked at the site of LA Fitness, but not in the list of costs. I think if I see someone lined up to call to talk in circles like a car salesman. I hope someone out there with a membership or know someone who (not even a gym may be different ..) can probably charge me tell you how much you should expect to pay.

Thank you!

2 comments:

chacha said...

It's been a while, but when I signed the first and last, excl. It was like 129th or something. will be from month to month, and 29.99. I'm not sure now. However, you should call and ask for discounts and sometimes really good. Give him a wrong phone number when you are called every 10 minutes = want)

hotmodel... said...

Just go to Bally. its about $ 30 per month. I will be there and have everything they need.

Post a Comment