Friday, February 26, 2010

Does Tanning Before Vacation Help You Not To Burn How Would You Prepare Your Skin For A Vacation Where You Will Be In The Sun Alot?

How would you prepare your skin for a vacation where you will be in the sun alot? - does tanning before vacation help you not to burn

Usually when I burn in the first i sunburn, but after my first tan ever. I'm going to Mexico soon and I wondered what I do for my skin to be as corrupt. Be the sunscreen, of course, but I have heard, do the people that tanning beds before the sun on holiday, as a rule so hard on the skin, it is true, that will help? How much to use sunscreen, because I have a want to tan, but do not want skin cancer and have tons of wrinkles when I am more ... any help would be great, thank you for your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment