Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why Does Valerian Cause Nightmares Does Valerian Cause Crazy Nightmares Or Dreams?

Does Valerian cause crazy nightmares or dreams? - why does valerian cause nightmares

Recently I have started to) Valerian (in capsules for me to sleep (chronic insomnia h) instead of over the counter or prescription medications because the drugs also seem to sleep more dangerous. The only thing strange thing to happen is very strong dreams. Well, I like that as crazy, vivid dreams are cool. But sometimes I am a bad dream or a nightmare, and is intense. They are the scariest dreams I had. Has anyone else had this experience with Valerian?

3 comments:

court said...

no ... but I give my mother to the age of your dog to give and the fine for them. I bought a dog to me, had trouble sleeping, and with him was in order. I'm too sensitive to hypnotics. if I (like a dye), 10 minutes and close your eyes involuntarily lol. and never waking up is hard for me, unlike the recipes. Try melatonin instead. or try 2 drops of about one ounce is the form of what I use when I can not sleep

Impish Jerome said...

No, my experience has been with essential oils of sage. Valerian and hops, I'm not very good.

Katie said...

They are hot!

Post a Comment