Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Front License Plate On Honda Pilot Where Do I Buy Something That Will Connect My License Plate To The Front Of My Car?

Where do I buy something that will connect my license plate to the front of my car? - front license plate on honda pilot

My boyfriend and I moved to Washington State and Arizona have now to our new license plates in Washington. In Arizona, you need a front plate, so you did not get an opportunity to the plate on our cars. We need to send anything away, but do not even know where to buy. That the dealer has nothing to my car or I'm going to buy a car? I think the front as a media disk or something else. We have a thought that seemed to be gay and not even our cars. We really need help because we received our plates on our cars as quickly as possible. If it helps all that I have a 2007 Honda Civic LX and has one in 1996 Buick Skylark ..... Please do not judge too.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Lucandella somepeeps suck unowho said...

Original Dealer Navigation Order ... Meanwhile, the plates put in front of the vehicle with 10 pound test clear monofilament fishing line (invisible), available in sports shops .... Use magnets just do not fly to !..... You can also wire connections, plastic / loops, found in hardware stores and electrical equipment. The media can also be found in your friendly auto scrap yard.

The box shall be mounted outside the vehicle's front ... no chance, was arrested by the police when they registered on the scoreboard ... Pandora's Box! It could open a new can of worms!

AngelK said...

Target
A salesman, the car finally

cassandr... said...

Collared Auto Shop

USMC Wife <3 Proud Mommy said...

the automotive sector.

oklatom said...

Seller would be the best place for two cars. Get it done quickly, does not appear ticket for the facade.

Post a Comment