Monday, January 4, 2010

Hemroids And Exercise I Have Been Constipated And Have Hemroids For The Past 4 Months. I Eat Fiber Supplements But It Does Not Help!

I have been constipated and have hemroids for the past 4 months. I eat fiber supplements but it does not help! - hemroids and exercise

I had a colonoscopy and was negative. I eat healthy and take supplements such as Metamucil fiber, drink plenty of water and exercise. What I am always constipated. The doctor said that more walking and taking laxatives. What is wrong with me?

3 comments:

granmomi... said...

If you have been to the doctor with the results out, then go to another and another until one that you know somthing help.If can do is find not right, go with that instinct. Ask your doctor if a colonoscopy, which was all the way through, or only on one side. Some of them do not show the left side of the colon. You have to take their health into their own hands not to let them down, and some doctors .... Good luck!

tellthet... said...

They should another doctor.

.·:¨♡ Mz Independent ♡¨:·. said...

What do you eat? "Try to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Your proctologist proposed to take more laxatives? I do not know how to do it to you, I would seek a second opinion ...

Post a Comment