Thursday, December 17, 2009

Perimenopause Long Periods Irregular Periods, Then Stopped Altogether Recently...?

Irregular periods, then stopped altogether recently...? - perimenopause long periods

I am 39 years old and very regular, predictable periods up to about 5 months. It began with a period of 12 days after the blast. Then he held for about 2 weeks and I had a further period of 12 days after the blast. Then I began to times of change between light and "normal" every two weeks.
Now it was my last "time", 31 July (today) is the 13th of September. I had terrible PMS (like I never had), and horrible cramps around the 27th August. At that time I was very, very light spotting for about 3 days. It was so bright that the blood was barely detectable in pantyliner. Well, nothing.


I also noticed that my waist was recently quite large. But I think that is a separate issue. I think I see the reduction in carbohydrate intake to see if it helps.


I went to the OB / GYN and she did not have all the hormonal tests. All my tests went well. All my hormone levels were so close to perfection as you can get. Does that mean that it is perimenopause? If not, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment